Chef's Forum header

Search Epicurean.com:
[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Wustof Knifes

Posted By: Don White/Florida
Monday, 29 August 2005, at 8:44 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Knifes (Paul)

In the late 1970s, I discovered the Model 4523 Wustof 8 inch slicing or carving knife. I have bought more than a dozen. I give them to every woman in my life. I give the knife as a wedding gift. I have had many new brides thank me for the "best" knife they ever handled. I have 3 other Wustof Trident knives but it is the 4523 I use every day. Fixing fresh strawberries. Slicing roast turkey and beef. Thin enough you can read through it! Well, maybe I exaggerate. Once the old style handle splintered after I had put it in the dishwasher for a year or so. My seller immediately replaced the knife. Another time, I pried a can open and broke the tip. Again my seller replaced the knife. I have a new one in the box, in my kitchen, as a spare if and when anything happens to the 6 years old knife I am now using. Wustof Trident is the BEST knife I ever held. And by far the SHARPEST!

Messages In This Thread

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Epicurean Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.12.

Copyright © 2006 Epicurean.com
All rights reserved