Chef's Forum header

Search Epicurean.com:
[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Townecraft cookware

Posted By: Sandra U
Saturday, 6 September 2008, at 10:19 a.m.

I purchased townecraft in 1971. If was from one of the cook demos at a friend's house. All the way there my husband said we can't buy anything so don't ask. He was the first to say let's get this. I wasn't too sure about it, thinking this is just another ripoff. I have used this cookeware ever since. I had some (good quality) aluminum and after several weeks of using the townecraft I tried the aluminum again. Guess what, we could taste the aluminuum in the water. After 30 plus years I now have to replace my handles and knobs on the cookware. Understand I have used this cookware no less than two times a day and sometimes three times a day. I contacted the company and they will replace free any knobs and handles as long as I send them the old ones. I will have to pay for the ones that I threw away, (around $4.00 per). I think this is fair. Also I have a couple of pieces that the weld gave way and these pieces they asked me to return and they would replace them. I would not want to own anyother cookware. When my daughter married a friend gave her another well known stainless set. It is ok but does not work as well as my townecraft.

Messages In This Thread

• Townecraft cookware
    Sandra U -- Saturday, 6 September 2008, at 10:19 a.m.

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Epicurean Forum is maintained by Administrator with WebBBS 5.12.

Copyright © 2006 Epicurean.com
All rights reserved